Saturday, September 21, 2013

CANNABIS CURES - LIKE & SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH EVERYONE

Nobody once to believe the benefits of Cannabis... But too many cases have proven that it does

Now I'm not saying everyone go out and start smoking pot... even though the benefits of smoking do help when taking chemotherapy... There Three ways you must take cannabis the cure cancer and that depends on your type cancer and stage of cancer.

1. Juicing Raw Cannabis * the plant straight from harvest and fresh not dried*
2. Oils such as Hemp oil and Cannabis Oil
3. Smoking * this method is use to help with pain, nausea and inflammation

In these three methods will cure any cancer and other illments within months of being diagnosed of having Cancer or other illment.

There are countless videos on how to Juice Cannabis, How to extract the oil from dried cannabis...

In my next post i will give the reason why this is not taught in the medical institutions...

I have to say I have tried the oils and smoke my pot and my experience since starting the hemp oil last month my last mri showed that my tumor had stranked not much but what a difference in direction of growing to stranking.  and of course smoking help with my nausea, vomiting, fatigue and not to mention spirit... Also let me say this about the oils... any skin problem such as rash, acne, eczema, open wounds and countless others.

Research has shown me that cannabis is mother nature healing medicine....

No comments:

Post a Comment